Merhaba Next.web.tr Misafiri! Forum Sitemize Hoşgeldin.

Sitemize üye olarak ayrıcalıklarımızdan yararlanabilirsiniz.

or Kayıt ol

MINIX HD Blue conditional access

sidibelabbes

Üye
15 Kas 2012
Dear Friends
Please sorry I can't speak Turkish, I would love to but, I am having extreme difficulty to find information on my new receiver Next Minix HD that I bought 02 days ago. Please I would like to know how can I enable the conditional access on it, because I am not seeing no key editor, plus this morning the received asked to update via satellite the firmware, it seems that WIFI manager disappeared.
Please can you help, I really like this wonderful receiver.
Thank you in advance.
Salem:confused:

mceryilmaz

Üye
25 Tem 2012
İstanbul
Hi,

First of all please update it with the latest firmware shown below. This will help you to get back your wifi manager to set up wifi etc.

You can also use following key editor software. That's the key.db. so you can load it to your stb using the section "updating via USB". Just navigate the menus. You will find it easily.

Or

You can enter the keys manually using the section below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest firmware
http://www.next.web.tr/showthread.php?t=1898
It's the one with 21.09, but not the black one.

Key editor
http://www.next.web.tr/showthread.php?t=212

-Run the software.(KeyEditor.exe)
2- Choose “File – Open”
3-Choose file type as All files (*.*)
4- Choose “key.db” file.
5-Say NO for saving question
6-“Key.db” file will be open. Do the necessary modifications on it.
7-you can load the updated “key.db” file via to your USB memory. Then to the stb off course:)

Manual Key entry
Master Kode: 3329
Menü > TV system > 0000
Go as Menu and TV system and enter 0(zero) for 4 times
and go to key entry screen using the update button below (that's the yellow button on the remote)

in case further questions, just get back here. I will try to respond you

I hope this helps

Cheers

Son düzenleme:

sidibelabbes

Üye
15 Kas 2012
Dear mceryilmaz

May Peace be on you inchaallah
Sorry for this long absence, sorry again and my apologies. I got back my small Next mini HD(Blue) receiver from the shop, where I had a problem with the recognition of the USB Wifi, now it is ok. and I succeed to open the ''''''''' ones with emu .
Thanks a lot for your help, now I am trying to updates the keys (softcam) or key.db .
Take care my friend, by the way I am a fan of Polat Almadar Serie Film great I am proud about the Turkish ;-)

Üst