Merhaba Next.web.tr Misafiri! Forum Sitemize Hoşgeldin.

Sitemize üye olarak ayrıcalıklarımızdan yararlanabilirsiniz.

or Kayıt ol

Questions For Next Machina 3D Receiver Users

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Yourselves, I was determined intention to buy Next Machina 3D

And i want from yourselves what is your rating for receiver because i saw posts for yourselves with explaining receivers with pictures and from this time i liked the receiver so much

And please tell me your experience with receicver and are you use paid server on it because I think that this type of device does not come with it free server

And i want to know is the device fast in boot and opening or not and is it cramp or not and is it fast in opening encrypted channels and Is it supports all kinds of server and is it fast to navigate between channels and will come with it Wi-Fi piece or not and is it support English Language and is it support plugins and is there a stand by to open receiver quickly

Is there with the receiver Nilesat satellite and is the receiver run with Linux system and is the device from the third-generation devices and what is the quality of picture and sound, especially in the HD channels and is it runned the Arabic translation by it and is there with Arabic translation.

I hope the reply from yourselves and thank you.

dima381

Machina3D VIPClup
19 Eyl 2013
Azerbaycan
This receiver is working fast 512 ram
opening in during 1 min when switch on
has best video quality
supported English language Arabic,Turkish,Russian and etc.
can work with newcamd GS-Cam,Avatar Camd and Cccamd servers
Working with some usb wifi adapters and 3g modem
not support plugins and not open linux yet.
==========================================

Bu alıcı hızlı 512 ram çalışıyor
açtığınızda 1 dakika boyunca açılıyor
iyi video kalitesi vardır
destekli İngilizce dil Arapça, Türkçe, Rusça vb
newcamd GS-Cam, Avatar Camd ve CCcamd sunucuları ile çalışabilir
Bazı usb wifi adaptör ve 3G modem ile çalışma
eklentileri desteklemiyor ve henüz linux açık değil.

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. I know that when turning on or switching on receiver boot takes 1 minute ,But what about stand by property so as to open receiver quickly and and is there a hard disk place and is it possible using hard disk and what is the maximum size for hard disk that use on receiver
Best Regards.

Son düzenleme:

dima381

Machina3D VIPClup
19 Eyl 2013
Azerbaycan
I think receiver no limit for HDD and HDD with E-Sata cable .
Opening long time because this receiver is from linux family and has loading more than 1 min and 1 min this is not bad but it is good because some linux receivers loading 2 min.

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. I think i understand from this that is no stand by property so as to open receiver quickly because i used to open my receiver in just one second and my receiver is old and simple and i think dm 800 SE boot loading 2 minutes and are you use Next Machina 3D ? and you said in first comment that Next Machina 3D don’t support linux and you told me in second comment that Next Machina 3D from linux family i don’t understand that
And i saw a picture for hard disk is put on receiver
hddbuild.jpg

Son düzenleme:

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. Last things. is Next Machina 3D support satellite add, delete, rename, move
and is it support transponder add, delete, edit
and is it favorite group and parental lock
and is it support move, rename, delete for channels or i mean make channels list
is it support Blind search or scan
is it sensitive tuner with loop through
and is it support program lock, delete, move, rename.
Best regards :)

Son düzenleme:

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thanks. And i want to understand is without this plugin i can’t move or rename or deledte channels ?
And But what about other things is Next Machina 3D support satellite add, delete, rename, move
and is it support transponder add, delete, edit
and is it favorite group and parental lock
and is it support move, rename, delete for channels or i mean make channels list
is it support Blind search or scan
is it sensitive tuner with loop through
and is it support program lock, delete, move, rename.
Best regards

aaksar

Üye
29 Eki 2011
Hi,
I have been using Next Machina 3D for 2 months and I still could'nt find Delete Satellite and move satellite option (I need this but I could'nt). I'm afraid of there are no that option. But rename is active
transponder add, delete and edit is ok.
Blind search is ok.
The Channel list regulation is ok.
I have never use favorite group, parental lock option and I don't know how I use this

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. I hope anybody reply to these points that we don’t know it (is Next Machina 3D supports satellite add, delete, rename, move)
is it supports favorite group and parental lock and is there on it a sensitive tuner with loop through
and is it supports program lock, delete, move, rename.
and Aaksar is it supports move, rename, delete for channels or i mean i can make channels list ?
And Is it supports all types or kinds of blades or codes like biss and is it supports all kinds of encryption systems
and is it supports new broadcast 4k
And i want to know is there a stand by mode or property so as to open receiver quickly Thanks.

Son düzenleme:

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. But please reply to this points (is Next Machina 3D supports satellite add, delete, rename, move)
is it supports favorite group and parental lock and is there on it a sensitive tuner with loop through
and Aaksar is it supports move, rename, delete for channels or i mean i can make channels list ?
And Is it supports all types or kinds of blades or codes like biss and is it supports all kinds of encryption systems
And i want to know is there a stand by mode or property so as to open receiver quickly Thanks.

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. But please reply to this points (is Next Machina 3D supports satellite add, delete, rename, move)

Üst