Merhaba Next.web.tr Misafiri! Forum Sitemize Hoşgeldin.

Sitemize üye olarak ayrıcalıklarımızdan yararlanabilirsiniz.

or Kayıt ol

Questions For Next Machina 3D Receiver Users

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. But please reply to this points (is Next Machina 3D supports satellite add, delete, rename, move)
is it supports favorite group and parental lock and is there on it a sensitive tuner with loop through
and is it supports program lock, delete, move, rename.
and Aaksar is it supports move, rename, delete for channels or i mean i can make channels list ?
And Is it supports all types or kinds of blades or codes like biss and is it supports all kinds of encryption systems
and is it supports new broadcast 4k
And i want to know is there a stand by mode or property so as to open receiver quickly Thanks.

aaksar

Üye
29 Eki 2011
Hi,
I learned how to delete a satellite, At first, select the satellite you want to delete and select delete all channels, its ok. selected satellite was deleted.
I will try to create favorite group and parent lock for you.
if you want to delete, move, rename a channel this option is working.
of course you can make channel list, it's ok.
This receiver supports all codes and encryption system but only biss code able to write by hand. The others (İrdeto etc.) only loading by internet support menu or USB disk.
On Turksat there is a 4K broadcast but I didn't get this any way.
Property to open quickly mode, I never read anywhere this mode or never seen on receiver menu

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. But you don’t understand me i mean is there a standby mode on receiver ?

Son düzenleme:

obdzoheir

Üye
20 Eki 2013
Thank you very much for replying. But you don’t understand me i mean is there a standby mode on receiver ?

Üst